Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Sewing by Jan

Our March sewing contest is over.  It looks like Joy has won the poll.  She's on vacation right now, and she's in NYC, of all places.  Then she's going to Washington, DC next week.  We were supposed to meet up with them in DC, but unemployment hit.  So we cancelled our trip.  We don't spend big bucks when only one of us is working.  We'll have to plan another trip sometime.

So...we won't spill the beans on our next contest until Joy is back at home.  Since I have a little time before I have to start sewing for the next contest, I thought I would catch up on my other sewing projects.  I have many projects cut out.  and some not cut out.

Anyway, I just listed a new tote that I just made today.  I've been dying to make it, because I love the fabrics.  They are very springy looking.  I love this tote.  It's a cool style.


I also made a couple of infinity scarves out of Joel Dewberry's heirloom collection.  This fabric is voile, which is a silky lightweight cotton.  Perfect for scarves.  I made some of these infinity scarves for myself last week, and had to make a couple more.  I'll add these to my other etsy shop (22marigoldst) later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment