Saturday, March 10, 2012

Update on Jan's Selvage Project

I don't know where Joy's been lately, but she hasn't posted an update in awhile.  I know she's getting ready to leave soon for a 2 week vacation.  Must be nice.  I was supposed to be with her on one of those weeks, but unemployment caused me to cancel the trip.  We just don't spend money when both not working.

Anyway, back to the selvage project.  I worked more today.  You'll see pictures below.  Any guesses as to what it is?

I'm hoping to actually finish the project tomorrow.  I don't see any problems getting it all sewn up.  Joy and I both plan to finish our projects before our March 20th deadline.  So stay tuned for the finished products!!!

If you have any guesses as to what it is, please leave a comment.


2 comments:

  1. Whatever it is, you're being way more ambitious than I am. (this is Joy, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a bag in the making? If so, I need it :-)

    ReplyDelete